CP MILLER RETURNS THANKS TO GOD

 By Kadiri Christopher



A newly promoted Police Officer, CP Miller Dantawaye has recently gone to church for a Thanksgiving in Benin City, following his promotion from a Deputy Commissioner of Police to the rank of  Commissioner of Police.


The Thanksgiving service which was well attended by officers and men of the Nigeria Police, officers and soldiers of the military, men and officers of the paramilitary agencies, legal luminaries from the Lion Bar, friends, family and well-wishers, saw the Evangelical Church Winning All, ECWA, GRA, Benin boom with joy and celebration.



Goodwill messages from well-wishers had it that CP Miller is exceptional in the discharge of his duty, a humble and gallant officer, empowering youths of the ECWA Edo/Delta District and as well a faithful servant of God.


Responding to all the accolades poured, CP Miller said, "I'm here today in church with my family to give all the glory to God for all He has done for us.


"I want to also appreciate this church for accepting me and my family since the year 2021 when we were posted to Edo State. You all have been so wonderful to us.


"Whatever you say I am today, is because of the way you have received me into your midst. There's nothing better I could have been without your love.



"Wherever I find myself, I start with prayers. As a Police Officer, my necessary weapons are gun and prayers. God is the first in all I do. Your prayers and supports have really helped us in the Edo State Command.


"Whenever I'm awaiting posting, I always wait in prayers. Prayer is my lifestyle.


"As we await posting, I want to call for more of your support and prayers", he said.


Highlights of the thanksgiving were the presentation of giant size cards, a holy Bible, cash token among others.


CP Miller was recently decorated at the Edo State Government house in Benin and he's therefore looking towards a new place of assignment.

Please please your goodwill messages below for CP Miller Dantawaye 

1 Comments

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post